Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Just sayin HEY..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    heidi i miss you frown
    hurry and get back *smoooooches you*

    frown

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just emailed you...Miss you too..*smoooches
    I emailed Redhead too..*looks at you both..*L*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi where are you???

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nowhere right now...the pool is down?..I cant stay much longer either..*sighs*...where are you?
    *L*...sorry mel...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im in yahoo..hey you can log in if the computer has it..it prob does.. frown try k?

    or if you wanna hmm go to nastychat "the nasty" and we can at least say hello? if you can

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this computer doesnt have yahoo chat...I know that for sure...i'll meet you in nasty though for a few ...to say hi..*S*...see ya there

  7. #7
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah pool's down some fuckhead wanna be jrotten

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    heidi!!! *hugs
    sorry for what??
    hmmmmmmmm???
    i just been workin n stuff...
    and when i come on nobodys here...P*
    i miss peoples too...
    i cant think of what your sorry for....

    but if its cus the pools down and your just talkin....hell!! talk all you want..
    it dont cost me nuthin... biggrin

    it just aint too private....to say the least heh
    HAVE FUN!!!....*VB smile

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I missed a night of Nasty Chat with heidi? *sighs a deep sigh of regret* *L* Hurry home damn it.....cuz your next vacation I'm included in *WEG*.....I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!.....!!!!!!!!.....*L*......Travel safe! *hugs*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey from Newfoundland....Vacation is goin ok...but yanno there's something to be said for visiting some family members only once a year..*L*...
    damn that pool...I get one night on the puter and its down?.. frown
    I miss you guys...and *LMAO*@ some of the posts and threads...Im not goin to post on them tonight...but I just wanted to say...
    Mel?..If that is Shawn...Wouldnt that explain his shitty grasp of the english language?..*G*
    Snails!!...*hugs and smooches ya*
    Hope everything is good with everyone..See Ya when I get back!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •